Event Space in Charlotte Just Got Better at Elemental Healing
Our healing space is perfect for hosting a wide variety of wellness related events in Charlotte. If you’re a practitioner looking to book an event for a class or workshop, Elemental Healing Charlotte offers a beautiful environment with positive energy, an ideal location, and access to our marketing channels to make your event or workshop a success! Please read the benefits and policies below before submitting a request.
Benefits of Booking Space at Elemental Healing Charlotte
There may be other choices to host your event in Charlotte, but Elemental Healing is the only venue with these outstanding benefits to suit both our community and our renters needs:
- Great, centralized location convenient to SouthPark, Dilworth, SouthEnd, Uptown, Ballantyne, and South Charlotte
- Submit materials for EHC’s complimentary supplemental marketing for events. Inclusion in bi-weekly e-newsletter to list of 1,600+, EHC’s website calendar, access to Facebook Page and Group, Your Community Connector online calendar*, and Natural Awakenings.* Although EHC contributes as described, marketing is the responsibility of the practitioner. Our marketing efforts should be considered a bonus only. You must have your own marketing plan to be successful. *Whenever possible; varies based on # of events each month.
- Discounts for pre-payment of 3 months or more for ongoing classes
- Discounts for repeat renters (evaluated on an individual basis based on frequency, hours, etc.)
- Plenty of on-site parking, and elevator in building 2 (walkable to building 1)
It is very IMPORTANT that you review all rental information and guidelines below before clicking the links for room descriptions and submitting a request. Instructions for booking an event are at the bottom of this page. Online booking is ONLY available for the Flex Office.
Event Space at Elemental Healing Charlotte
We offer three spaces, each with their own look and feel and capacity.
Rental Policies, Procedures & Building Information:
- PAYMENT: A 50% deposit is required at time of booking and is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cancel your reservation, you will forfeit your deposit. We accept checks, cash, certified checks, and PayPal (payments may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date/time/event room in the notes section – thank you!)
- CLASS/EVENT REGISTRATION: EHC has no main line or reception desk. Reservations, registrations, collection of payment and event management are entirely the responsibility of the renter.
- MARKETING: See benefits of Booking Space with us above.
- INCENSE/SCENTS: No incense, perfumes, essential oils, sage or scents of any kind are allowed in the classrooms.
- EVENTS WITH SOUND/INSTRUMENTS: Let EHC know ASAP if you will be drumming or using any other musical instruments at your event.
- HEAT CONTROL: EHC has no control over the heat, but the temperature is set for the comfort of most. Air conditioning is adjustable during the warmer months in the Community and Movement Room.
- BATHROOMS: Two bathrooms are adjacent to the Community/Movement room near the kitchenette in suite 200-C.
- PARKING: Parking is allowed everywhere around Building 1 and 2. Parking is not allowed in the SouthPark Animal Hospital parking lot (left of the entrance to the complex).
Facility Amenities Included in Rental:
- EQUIPMENT: 45 CHAIRS, 12, 2’BY 4′ TABLES, 2 Flat Screen TV’s (60″ in Community/Movement Room, 42″ in Library, and Community/Movement Room 2), DVD, PA System w/2 microphones, and fans. Supplies in the Creative Arts Studio are extra, please send an email with your needs to: email@example.com.
- KITCHENETTE: Fridge/freezer, sink, coffee pot, microwave, and filtered water. Please bring your own coffee/tea, filters, paper plates/cups, and other items. Be mindful of others, and clean up afterwards.
How to Book an Event at Elemental Healing Charlotte
Just follow these easy steps:
- Check our calendar for availability. Be sure to open an even to its full event page to see the room assignment. This can be found at the bottom left of the event page, where is says, “Venue.”
- If your dates, time and room are available, please submit the form on the right and we will confirm via email within 48hrs. If not, and you can be flexible, check for different dates.
- We accept check, cash, certified check, or PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account). There is a 3% additional fee that we charge for PayPal payments less than $30. Please be sure to add 3% to your total hours.
- A 50% percent deposit is required to hold a booking and is non-refundable, non-transferable.