- Event Calendar
- Book An Event
- Rent An Office
If you’re looking to learn more about holistic health or further advance your existing knowledge, look no further than Elemental Healing Charlotte. Our comprehensive offering of health and wellness classes and events in Charlotte is sure to suit your specific needs and interests. From energy medicine, to movement classes, to creative arts like SoulCollage® and more, our events will engage your body, mind, and soul in ways you never imagined! You’ll leave rejuvenated, refreshed, and relaxed, ready to pursue your dreams and desires.
View our calendar below for the widest variety of health and wellness events in Charlotte!
The Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) class is an 8-week program that teaches mindfulness as a means of learning greater balance and effective strategies for an improved sense of wellness in one’s own life. This course was originally developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and is taught throughout the world.
Research shows that most people who complete this type of course find:
• An increased ability to relax
• Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
• Improved ability to cope with both short and long-term stressful situations
• Reductions in pain levels and/or an enhanced ability to cope with persistent pain
MBSR is designed for anyone wishing to gain greater levels of health or general well-being.*
People choose a MBSR class for many reasons, such as:
Anxiety or depression
High blood pressure or heart disease
Chronic Illness or pain
Simply to improve well-being
Students will gain in-depth instruction and practice in mindfulness through:
• Guided instruction in meditation practices (sitting meditation, walking meditation, body scan)
• Gentle yoga, adaptable for any physical condition
• Supportive class discussion
• Inquiry exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life
• Daily home practices with recorded meditations for home use
Tuesdays 6:45PM – 9:00 PM
Introductory session 1/24 – 6:45PM – 7:45PM
8 weekly classes 1/31 – 3/21
*MBSR is intended as a complement to, not a substitute for, regular physical and mental health care.