Andrea Barrett

andrea-barrett_profile-pic
C.ht
Andrea brings her intuitive gifts to her hypnotherapy practice. Believing that the subconscious and the conscious minds working together will help a person achieve anything they conceive in life. After earning a diploma in Hypnotherapy from the Hypnosis Motivational Institute (HMI), her goal became helping people overcome the influences of their subconsciousness by opening the barrier/filter that separates the two minds, then implement/suggest the change(s) that the conscious mind wants to bring forth through the state of hypnosis. 
 Having learned how the subconscious mind encompasses everything you’ve ever seen, thought, completed, failed at, felt, etc. It is the driving force of behaviors, and emotions. The subconscious mind representing 88% and your conscious mind being the remaining 12% of your mind*, makes it extremely difficult to change habits, behaviors and agreements of limitation that you may not know that you have made for and with yourself.

She believes that the images, sounds and rhetoric that people are bombarded with every day, all day, are telling people who they should be; how they should feel and think opposed to who they are. “We are constantly being labeled, judged and evaluated by a ruler that can’t be seen. This ruler has been measuring/telling/labeling/programming people the stereotypes of everyday life. People are constantly told what they can’t do, what they can’t be and to take a pill if they feel anything different” As a Certified Hypnotherapist, I want to help anyone and everyone learn about the subconscious and conscious minds’ relationships with life; the need, want and will to change, as well as how it can be done.

What do you love most about your work?
I love my work because I have the privileged opportunity to assist people shedding emotional weight from their past, while simultaneously, blossoming from the presence of now.

Benefits of Services:

  • Reduces Stress/Anxiety
  • Assists with Weight Loss
  • Helps Smoking Cessation
  • Improves Confidence/Self Esteem
  • Helps with Insomnia
  • Assists with Pain Management
  • Reduces Fears/Phobias
  • Improves Athleticism
  • Enhances Study/Focus
  • and so much more……

Contact Informatio
Bldg. 1, Suite 104-C
www.ABHypnotherapy.com
abarrettcht@gmail.com
(704) 975-9911
facebook